Saturday, August 20, 2011

About.me

I found this marvellous website aplication About.Me a couple of weeks ago. Its basically the answer to lengthy email signatures. They help you to combine your multiple personalities aka profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Blogger, Tumblr, Flikr etc. Through a single webpage and url. Best of all, you get to display your creativity by designing your very own profile page. Some of the users simply have GORGEOUS pictures. Also, you will find some very inspirational characters from all over the world, immersing their lives in what they love.

Check out my profile at about.me/yvonne.han. Start creating your profile today and share with me!

P.S. All comments above is from my very honest review and in no way or other am I paid or reimbursed or remunerated or compensated for the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment