Monday, August 1, 2011

The Cranberries Live

So I managed to get a free ticket to The Cranberries Live at the Indoor Stadium, all thanks to Grace.

The music group brings faint recollection from my elder sister's CD collection and ovther radio, when I was still running around the house in my PJs and hugging my little smelly bolster. Her music seems to induce a trance-like state, which was pretty much the state I was in from Song #4 - Song #7. By the time she came to the ending, and she couldn't end it better with the song 'Zombie', it brought a huge stir-up among the audience as everyone got on their feet, standing, swaying, clapping to the music. And when she ended the encore with the song 'Dreams', it was definitely the climax.

Music definitely comes with a strong emotional re-collection. Those were the days when music was the language while weed, bell bottoms and over-sized bean bags were the perfect accompaniments. What does music mean to our generation today aside from the Top 40 Hits?

No comments:

Post a Comment