Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Heels with Socks

Finally, I'm able to write about this blog post, which I've been meaning to do so in the longest time ever!

Dressing heels with socks can look quirky or classy, depending on the type of heels and socks.
I have always been a fan of pairing socks/stockings (Black Opaque) with heels. Ever since I saw Rory in Gilmore Girls, dressed in a classic black cocktail dress, black opaque stockings, and black heels, I have a fad towards stockings and socks. Sadly, weather in Singapore doesn't exactly allow you to play around with these accessories in your wardrobe.

This is the best picture I could find of her in stockings and heels.

These are some of my favourite Heels with Socks pairings:


 Who would have though that white socks can accentuate a look beyond the schoolgirl image!

 Create a flirty and romantic look with these Red Patent Mary Jane Heels, Floral Ankle Socks and a black lace skirt.



 Military chic in High Lace-up Boots and Above the knee Black Socks.

 This reminds me of floral mints!


The perfect strategy to lengthen your body by creating a multi-layer look.

I hope you like these looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment