Tuesday, August 28, 2007

jet lagged morning at 330AM (CAD TIME)



Yes, thats me on a jetlagged morning... i woke up at 330am and couldn return to sleep! took a shower, blow dryed my hair and still i'm wide awake... so thats bored out von at 0500am CAD time. Naturally, my house mates are fast asleep... i'd most probably be zonked out 12 hours from now with a splitting headache... how nice.. to think that i was sleeping queen in AJ where i could sleep anywhere and anytime.. no kidding... AJ peeps would know...

anyway, i cant believe that i'm saying this, but i think i'm homesick...

i miss blowdyring my hair in front of the tv.

i miss channel surfing on my cable tv (did i mention that the house doesn have a tv? well, no biggie for me, atm).

i miss daddy's fried rice.

i miss mummy's nags at me for saying that i'd eat dinner when i end up missing it at the end of the day.. so she'll have to eat more, and that makes her fat.. thats what she claims at least;)

i miss the edge, when the quirky boys aka youths would juz make me laugh at their goffiness and lame sense of humor, i miss the big band music at the edge, i miss my little carpenter workshop kids (especially jaden!).. currently still trying to locate an apt church to attend... could hillsong church juz come here, that'll really be great. (cindy, could you arrange that?)

i miss my sweet frens...

well, i guess its some initial stage thingy. I think i'll get over it yeah?! hehe.... gonna go for Discover mcgill orientation session in a while... followed by shopping! then a tour of 'vieux montreal' neighbourhood.... i think i'm blogging a LITLE too much... hahaha... ttyl:D

No comments:

Post a Comment