Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Vieux Montreal aka Old Montreal


It was a tiring day of walking, walking and MORE walking... i think i'd most probably wear out my brown havaianas by the end of this exchange. We had to walk from our home to the DISCOVER MCGILL orientation building, which is some gym place... its far! then, we had orientation (yes, i was treated like a freshie all over again, didn even feel this dumb in nus) where we were introduced to the different buildings and faculties all over montreal. Well, at least i got to know where my classes are gonna be, or else i'd be sooo lost. The orientation leader was cute, she reminds me of cindy.. heheh....


seriously, mcgill's just filled with people from all over the world: korea (no offense, but they are simply at every part of the world as validated by sona), france, australia, japan, china.... so yeah... it was something different. AT least we had free pizza for lunch;) we even went to the 'street fest' following the orientation to grab some free food. Apparently, it didn work out well and we found nothing to eat... hehhee.. yes, stingy us. Beer met up with us and we had vietnamese noodles. Kinda yucky, the beef had some smell. I think the one at melbourne city is probably still the best;)


I was soo exhausted by that time, we juz had to go home for me to slack around.... before we headed to old montreal in the evening. it was around 2 blocks away from our place, so its kinda near. Yes... walking again. I'd probably lose weight rather than gain weight at the end of all these...


Oh before, i forget, some pics of my house and the neighbourhood:D



street just outside of my house






night life scene at old montreal with street artistes, buskers n LOTSA restaurants...

sorry... i have LOTSA photos and videos but this is taking forever to upload! yucky blogspot. I'll try again the next time, my eyes are totally closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment